0RBITALIS, the minimalist #puzzle #game that pits you against the power of #gravity, exits Steam Early Access today, now available for Windows PC and Mac with a 25% discount for the first week of launch. With a Linux release on the way.
From developer Alan Zucconi, awarded as DEVELOP’s “30 under 30”, and published by Mastertronic, 0RBITALIS takes you on a journey through star systems far and wide. Launch your probe around planets and stars, and top the leaderboards with the best timed score in more than 100 levels through 12 sectors.
Immerse yourself in Doseone’s (Samurai Gunn, Nuclear Throne) ethereal, minimalist music and audio exclusively composed for 0RBITALIS. Create your own stages in the Steam Workshop Map Editor, then challenge your friends, family and the rest of the Steam community.
- Story mode: explore 100 levels in 12 sectors, each one with its own unique gameplay mechanic
- Steam Workshop Map Editor for players to create and share their own levels with the Steam community
- 39 achievements to discover and unlock
- Localized in German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Italian
- Music and audio by composer Doseone
A special Supernova edition containing the full game, backgrounds, artbook and soundtrack from Doseone is now available on Steam.
Gravity – Study it, trick it, defeat it. All with a single click on Steam – 25% discount for launch week.