7 Bones and 7 Stones – The Ritual is now live on Kickstarter for Windows PC, but Linux support is in the mix. Thanks to developer RunAround Games who just release their crowdfunding campaign. With a very reasonable funding goal of €4,500 ($4,956 USD).
7 Bones and 7 Stones – The Ritual is an asymmetrical (4v1) multiplayer game. Taking place in East European medieval fantasy realm, called Vayandor. Clearly the campaign is live now. But does not show platform support. Therefore we reached out for details and Linux is in the plan.
The Linux port is definitely something that there will be implemented at one point. But for now, this is mostly a one man show.
The 7 Bones and 7 Stones – The Ritual Kickstarter is now live. And depending on its outcome the Switch and Linux ports will come sooner or later.
RunAround Games has also just hired a developer. But as stated above, the project is very indie. Which means Linux support is in the mix. But there is a release scheduled for April 2020 via Steam Early Access. And you can also join in the weekly play session below.
7 Bones and 7 Stones – The Ritual Kickstarter Trailer
While one player takes the role of a powerful monster. They hunt all other four villager players trying to survive. And at the same time, work to complete an ancient ritual. Somewhat similar to that of White Noise 2.
The 7 Bones and 7 Stones – The Ritual goal is simple. Villagers have 20 minutes to deliver 5 ritual stones to the dark portal. While the monster does everything possible to stop them before time runs out.
There also 20 rock monoliths around the map. So when you find one, you better hope there is a stone inside. And there are no weapons, just defensive objects to find.
Of course, the 7 Bones and 7 Stones – The Ritual monster uses his unique traits and special abilities. Hunting down the scared villagers. All in an attempt to prevent the ritual from ever completing.
- Play action packed matches. This creates unique gameplay moments and experience.
- Choose either a MOBA like controls. By playing as a Monster that feels similar to a hero/champion. Or play in a team of villagers for a cooperative and survival experience.
- Earn Experience Points by performing well during matches. Use these points to buy gameplay boosters in the Character Inventory menu.
- Customize your look in 7 Bones and 7 Stones – The Ritual. Use everything the game has to offer to express yourself during gameplay.
- Enter an East – European fantasy medieval world. Immerse yourself in the beautiful production and art direction.
RunAroundGames is currently looking for volunteers. Those willing to join the 7 Bones and 7 Stones – The Ritual weekly play session (Windows PC only). Which you can check out on their Discord server. The first 100 volunteers receive a free Steam key. Also, an in game reward once the game enters Early Access.
7 Bones and 7 Stones – The Ritual is now on Kickstarter for Windows PC. With Linux support coming sometime later. The game enters Closed Beta on January the 5th. So all campaign backers and play session volunteers. You are automatically invited into the Closed Beta.