9 Monkeys of Shaolin is an awesome beat em up is due to release on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to Buka Entertainment and developer Sobaka Studio. Due to arrive this fall on Steam.
The launch of the beat em up, action game 9 Monkeys of Shaolin. The beat em up is due to release on October 16th, 2020. Coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
9 Monkeys of Shaolin marks a true rebirth of the iconic beat em up genre. Since it comes in vein of old school video games. If, as a kid, you had hours of fun playing beat em up videogames. Maybe crushing foes left and right. Then this new title from the creators of hardcore brawler REDEEMER (Windows PC only) is also for you.
9 Monkeys of Shaolin – Announcement Trailer
As a mere Chinese fisherman Wei Cheng. It is on your shoulders to avenge the death of your friends and family. Since they are all slaughtered in a pirate raid at your peaceful village. The game protagonist is quite a tough nut to crack. Since he knows the basics of ancient martial arts only mastered by legendary Shaolin monks. Get your trusty battle staff ready for a challenging adventure. While you are in Medieval China with merciless fights against hordes of various enemies.
Action acked battles, user friendly controls and incredible atmosphere. All inspried by great kung-fu movies of the 70’s. All of this certainly makes 9 Monkeys of Shaolin a perfect choice. That is if you are a true fan of really hardcore brawlers.
- 3 unique fighting styles: fight on earth, in the air or use mysterious magic seals. Combine these elements to defeat every enemy on your way.
- Captivating narrative: discover the fascinating story of Wei Cheng. While you follow him as he rises from a simple fisherman to the master of Shaolin martial arts.
- Stunning visual style: unlikely combination of historical and mystical elements. This also gives you an exciting experience in 9 Monkeys of Shaolin, going from scene to scene
- Extensive character development system: you learn a great deal of ways to victory as you discover various unlockable perks, items and fighting styles.
- More than 25 different levels: Chinese villages, pirate ship, Buddhist monasteries, Japanese mansions, ancient ruins and many more.
- 10 types of Chinese and Japanese polearms, each with its unique traits. Discover the landscapes to find new items!
- Co-op play: invite your friend to help you fight through growing waves of enemies and complete the game together.
9 Monkeys of Shaolin action of the beat em up due to release on October 16th, 2020. Coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Price is still TBD. SO be sure to add the game to your Wishlist.