A Long Way Down the deck building roguelite RPG full release is out now on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to development efforts of Seenapsis Studio. Which is also availalbe now with a discount on Humble Store and regular price on Steam.
A Long Way Down deck building roguelite role playing game has a full release. While releasing in Early Access in January. Aiming for roughlt 4 – 8 months of developer. Certainly passing this development target while adding a few new features.
Here are the main features in the game, from the start of Early Access:
- A new world (including new monsters, new spells and items, new events, new boss, new dungeon mechanics)
- The Pit: an infinite roguelite mode with 2 new playable characters, new unique spells and a leaderboard
- The end of the story with the last boss
- A save & quit system
- The passive abilities of the characters
- The equipment deck
- Lots of bugfixes, balancing and improvements
A Long Way Down | OFFICIAL RELEASE TRAILER
Inspired by hits like Darkest Dungeon, Slay the Spire and Hand of Fate. Likewise, A Long Way Down takes place in a dark and afflicting world where you have to assemble your party. Use your cards and cunning, so you can adapt your playstyle. Then work to overcome all enemies. Working your way through a dark maze of monsters.
The cards you choose will determine how you explore the dungeon. Since you have to defend yourself from every enemy. While meeting many fellow adventurers. Upgrading your items and equipment, and even collect rewards.
- Build a crew to roam the darkness of the mastermind’s lair
- Dive in a journey where sin meets virtue on every crossroad
- Gather memories from your past to understand the heroes journey
- Upgrade epic weapons & armors so you can overcome bigger foes
- Adapt your play style & upgrade your skills to face various challenges
- Play the adventure again and try new morality choices
Since the A Long Way Down deck building roguelite RPG full release is out now. Available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. But you can you can pick it up with a 20% discount on Humble Store and regular price on Steam.