Digerati is delighted to confirm the release dates for A Musical Story. Which is a new rhythm game and debut title from French developer Glee-Cheese Studio. A Musical Story will launch on March 4th on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Including both iOS and Android. There will be a 10% launch discount for the PC and all console versions. A Deluxe Edition including the full game, official soundtrack, digital artbook, and wallpapers will also be available.
A Musical Story is a unique approach to rhythm games. While putting a focus on the player’s ability to listen and feel the music. Doing so, rather than simply following a visual timeline, with its striking animated art style. Along with its original, 70’s influenced folk rock psychedelia soundtrack. Which is already getting critical praise since the game was first revealed. In addition to being part of The Day of the Devs Official Selection.
A Musical Story | Release Date Trailer
A Musical Story has won ‘Best Art Direction’ at the Indie X Awards. Including ‘Best Audio’ at the Taipei Game Show. Receiving two Honorable Mentions at this year’s Independent Games Festival Awards. Doing for both ‘Excellence in Audio’ and ‘Excellence in Visual Art’.
A Musical Story is a rhythm game set against a 70s backdrop. Explore the memories of Gabriel, a young man trying to come to terms with his situation. Doing so via the connections to his musical memory. Each correctly played melody opens a new chapter into Gabriel’s past. Also, bringing him closer to the truth.
- Rekindle Gabriel’s memories with rhythmic button presses in time with the music
- Story telling without words – discover Gabriel’s journey through music and visuals alone
- Gabriel’s story comes to life through a stunning crafted art style. All created by Alexandre Rey
- A unique original soundtrack featuring 26 songs. All composed and performed by Charles Bardin and Valentin Ducloux
- Play every song perfectly to unlock a hidden chapter