The game will be available for Windows, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita. Currently available on Steam Early Access, Mousecraft will be officially released on July 8th in North American and July 9th for Europe.
“MouseCraft is a quirky mix of Lemmings and Tetris where players help a group of mice in their relentless quest for cheese, guiding them to their goal by stacking different types of Tetrominoes along their path,” notes the game’s description.
One of the game’s features is listed as:
- Various locations that change every 20 levels.
- A complete Level Editor which allows players to create their own levels and share them through Steam Workshop or our custom sharing system.
- Full Steam integration: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards, Trading Cards.
- Cross-Buy and Cross-Save for PlayStation platforms.
- A funky soundtrack scored by Dark Souls 2 Trailer Composer: Mikolai Stroinski, available currently at our SoundCloud
Sourced from: gameranx.com