#Developed by Dark Amber Softworks for Linux, #SteamOS and Windows PC, Avenging Angel is an interactive story set in an imaginary world, but with the exploration, experiencing, and participating happening through familiar FPS dynamics. The story takes place on Planet Earth in a #steampunk setting, roughly 10000 years from our current day, where 21st century has not only passed from history to legend, but also from legend into myth.
Explore, interact, sneak or fight your way through the island topside and the underground facility. Dual-wield powerful weapons, both melee and projectiles allow playsers to unleash the power of the fabled gun-blade, wreak havoc with a grenade launcher, or do both, at the same time. Equip “Goggle Glass” to see through walls, discover hints and secrets invisible to the naked eye. Download vital information from terminals and “orbnals”. Mod your weapons into powerful destructive devices and discover all new “Goggle Glass” features.
Play as an Associate of the Inventors Guild, dropped off on an island in the Atlantic Ocean on a routine maintenance job. Navigate the island, where it becomes clear there is nothing remotely routine about this mission, as you are pulled into the web of international and metaphysical conflict. Decipher forbidden history, learn about forgotten tragedy, and in the end, answer the question of all questions: “What is existence?”
- A story-driven adventure FPS set in a steampunk world.
- Two player characters to choose from, male and female (Vincent & Amity)
- Hours of gameplay
- Explore, interact, sneak or fight your way through the island topside and the vast underground facility.
- Dual-wield powerful weapons, both melee and projectile. Unleash the power of the fabled gun-blade, wreak havoc with a grenade launcher, or do both, at the same time.
- A multitude of enemies: deranged automatons, malfunctioning cyborgs, mechanical animals, and the deadly QingTing Empire commandos.
- Equip “Goggle Glass” to see through walls, discover hints and secrets invisible to the naked eye.
- Download information and read journals from SoulFire terminals and “Orbnals”.
- Mod your weapons into more powerful versions and discover new “Goggle Glass” features.
- Collect and utilise power-up potions such as “Alchemist Sundstroem’s Stamina Potion” (contains real reindeer antler extract) and “PowerBolt Energy Potion”.
- Play a mini-game to gain access codes to optional areas.
- True full-body immersion