Actor Tycoon 2 port counting on community, just announced for Mac and Windows PC and Linux gaming. Thanks to developer A-line Games. The game is just due to arrive on Steam but the beta is available now on Itch.io.
Are you ready to take Hollywood by storm? A-Line Games announces Actor Tycoon 2, a start studded actor agent simulator. Where you play as the head of your own talent agency. Build your business from the ground up and manage your actors to success. While finding them the best roles to win the most prestigious awards. Gain recognition within the film industry. Also, mingle with celebrities and enjoy the glamorous life of stars’ agents!
The game was made in Unity, which will allow us to smoothly port to Linux. However, since we are a very small studio, we are counting on the community to help us find compatibility issues.
Since the beta is already available on Itch.io, priced at $9.99 USD. The developer are also looking for Linux gaming community support. Hoping to be available to resolve issues.
Actor Tycoon 2 – Announcement Trailer
In Actor Tycoon 2 you will have to comb the streets to find star material. The elusive quality that makes someone much more than a simple actor. But beware: actors have peculiar personalities and unique quirks. Now to mention daily occurrences of a talent agency. Due to surprise you in hundreds of random events. As you expand your business you will unlock new skills and depending on the location of your agency. You will be able to specialize in films, theater or TV shows. No two games will be the same!
Actor Tycoon 2 is the anticipated sequel of Actor Tycoon. An unexpected success with over 80,000 players hooked to their smartphones and tablets. With the adventures and misfortunes of running a talent agency. The sequel moves from mobile platforms to Steam. While greatly expanding the gameplay and overall quality of the game. Adding new features and options. And now Actor Tycoon 2 will also offer full modding support. So players can create their own custom actors, random events and even tweaks. Including both the game balance and mechanics changes.
- Build and expand your agency: improve your skills. So youc can expand your business to recruit the best actors
- Turn unknown actors into stars: hire young aspiring actors. Arrange their auditions and find fitting roles that will make them famous
- Manage egos and rub shoulders with the powerful: you’ll have to keep your actors happy. Befriend successful directors and studio executives
- Choose between film, theater or TV for unique playing experiences. Since each industry plays by its own rules!
- Negotiate contracts and improve your reputation to choose the right genre. Then get the best conditions for your actors
- Attend exclusive events and parties where you will mingle with celebrities. Working to increase your network of contacts
- Impress directors with your film culture to improve your relationship
- Save your actors from trouble: manage their reputation. Get them out of tricky situations and dispel rumors. Having them participate in social events…
Actor Tycoon 2 port counting on community to iron out issues. Due to release on Steam soon. With support for Linux gaming and Windows PC. Just announced for Steam with the beta is available now on Itch.io. Stay tuned for further news about the release date.