Elliot Quest is an #adventure/RPG coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC this December. A title that was #funded on Kickstarter back in 2013, a feature rich pixel animation from #Ansimuz Games.
In Elliot Quest players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 16 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover, Elliot Quest is a spiritual successor to Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
After Elliot’s wife disappears, he falls sick and attempts to take his own life–only to discovers that he can’t die. Plagued by nightmares and growing weaker by the day, Elliot seeks out a local Sage, who tells him that he’s the victim of a rare curse. A demon called a Satar is slowly consuming Elliot’s vitality. If Elliot can’t find a cure to the curse before it’s too late, he will become a Satar. His only hope is to ask for the help of one of the island’s Guardians, who have kept the Satar from taking over Urele. Elliot can’t die—but he’s still running out of time. You can play the early alpha demo HERE.
- An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
- Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
- Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
- Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
- Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
- Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
- 3 unique endings based on your decisions
- Original Music by Michael Chait — listen
- Well-balanced gameplay that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master