Adventurers Wanted update for Pathway has a release date for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Robotality. With a new free update coming to all platforms. Due to release on Humble Store, Steam and GOG.
Pathway has an exciting Adventurers Wanted update coming. Due to release for the pixel art, strategy adventure game, October 9th.
Since Pathway‘s launched back in April this year. The development team at Robotality has also been amassing player feedback. And in turn, working hard on gameplay updates and changes.
So now, the Adventurers Wanted big update has a name and a release date.
Pathway – Launch Trailer
The v1.1 Adventurers Wanted update includes:
- Tactical Improvements: The update adds 18 new unlockable character abilities. And likewise, this brings a range of new tactical options to the combat. Tweaks have also been made to the game’s AI. As well as general gameplay balance changes.
- More To Explore: The update adds more new adventure specific events. This also helps lay out the story context even further. A lot of existing events have been reworked. With more interesting and fatal choices.
- A New Loot System: The loot and item system has been reworked in Adventurers Wanted. So now things are more valuable and satisfying.
- New Combat Arenas: Adds more variety in combat scenarios. This includes farms, airfields, and nubien pyramids. Plus other fun surprises.
- More New Languages: Pathway will also be playable in Chinese and Japanese. Already playable in English, German and French.
In Pathway, defeat certainly isn’t the end of your adventure. Characters will retain their experience after defeat. So players can invest in building a team within Adventurers Wanted. As they level-up they can unlock two more abilities. Which will only get stronger. There’s even rare equipment and advanced skills. Plus more abilities to unlock for each adventurer.
Pathway v1.1 Adventurers Wanted update is coming as a free patch to Humble Store, Steam and GOG on October 9th. Coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC.