Adventures of Chris an upcoming action platformer coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC with a Demo. Thanks to developer Guin Entertainment. Due to arrive this summer on Steam.
Get ready to embark on a global journey filled with bizarre villains. There is also a chubby underdog kid with wacky superpowers. All come to you when adventure platformer Adventures of Chris hits this summer. The upcoming game is also coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
Set in the greatest year ever, 1995. Our main character Chris is kidnapped, mocked and transformed into a balloon. So somehow manages to escape by floating off on a global adventure. Driven by desire, superpowers such as fireballs, and most importantly cookies. Our boy Chris is on a mission to defeat the forces of villainy. And also save children from around the world. So he can make it home in time for dessert. Inspired by ‘90s cartoons, Adventures of Chris is chock full of humor. Not to mention there is also some deep combat that players use. All while you transform Chris from a weak kid into the ultimate hero.
Adventures of Chris Reveal Trailer
“The Switch is a great home for in-depth, single-player adventure games. And Adventures of Chris will be a great addition to the system,” said Chris Guin, CEO of Guin Entertainment. “Chris’ unique combat and platforming elements will thrill gamers of all skills. And the game’s family friendly content means people of all ages can transform Chris into a hero we all dream to be.”
You can also take Adventures of Chris for a spin now. There is a free Demo on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
- Uncover a sinister story in a quirky, cartoon like universe.
- Explore 9 locations around the world in any order you please. Plus the Kingdom of Lost Balloons and more!
- Build Chris from a weak kid into the ultimate underdog hero. While you upgrade him with unique special moves and abilities. Which you can customize to your style.
- Learn (or purchase) increasingly powerful spells and techniques.
- Battle bizarre villains in Adventures of Chris across the globe. Including samurai cats, cyborg penguins and whiny vampires.
- Float or fall through unique platforming challenges.
- Two additional full game modes. While including bonus content – a more difficult and humorous Mean Mode. Plus a Developer Commentary.
- A variety of unlockable content and secrets to discover. Including an in-depth backstory.
- Numerous difficulty settings. Including “Ridiculously Easy” for players who prefer to never die. And also “Hard for No Reason” for crazy people.
- Snort out loud with a game chock full of laughs.
Therefore, for more information about Adventures of Chris. The upcoming action platformer has a Twitter page you should follow. And also be sure to check out that Demo on Steam. Which comes with support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.