Adventures of DaKoo the Dragon classic platformer game is gearing up for a release on Linux and Windows PC. Which is the result of the tireless efforts of developer Domino Studios. Working to make its way onto Steam soon.
Adventures of DaKoo the Dragon is a classic platformer that focuses heavily on replayability. It takes inspiration and pays homage to the classic games of old using a hand drawn art style.
Reaching out the developver via Twitter, it looks like the release is getting close.
I’ve done a major re working of the game from animations to levels etc. So I’m just testing things now. Really trying to get it done for next month. there are about 3 things left as far as I can see. I will make a update on indieDB in the next few days and tweet about it asap.
Adventures of DaKoo the Dragon Gameplay Trailer
Arriving home to a village set a blaze, DaKoo must set out on a journey to discover what has happened. As the Adventures of DaKoo the Dragon player, you will have to take on over 150 levels. Doing so with a randomized level rollout making every run of the game unique. Likewise, animations, enemy spawning, and attacks are all randomized. Due to enhance the immersion factor. As you transition from level to level you’ll enter vortex levels where you’ll encounter gravity zones and traps. There you will also collect shield power-ups and even fly rocket ships. With multiple ways to attack you will take on 5 Bosses in Adventures of DaKoo the Dragon among multiple obstacles.
- Use rocket ships to take on the enemy!
- Use attacks on the ground or in the air to defend or attack enemies!
- Use Fireballs to defend or attack enemies and bosses!
- Navigate vortex levels through gravity zones using 90 and 180 degree turns!
- Use jump combos to take on multiple enemies at the same time and destroy enemy factories!
- Use 5 different shields to defend yourself all while traversing through 5 different environments plus multiple Vortex levels!
Adventures of DaKoo the Dragon classic platformer game is due to release on Linux and Windows PC soon. So be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam.