Since #AereA is an action RPG with dungeon crawling elements for Linux, Mac and #Windows. Gameplay boasts both singleplayer and local co-op with split screen #gaming via Steam. Players take on one of Great Maestro Guido’s disciples, exploring Aezir. Which is a floating island that was broken into pieces.
While their mission in games is to find and return the nine primordial instruments. All to restore balance and peace to the world. So players get to play as Wolff the Harp-Archer or maybe Jacques the Cello-Knight. Even Jules the Lute-Mage and Claude the Trumpet-Gunner. Working to find their way through all parts of the scattered islands. While completing quests, solving puzzles, defeating bosses and discovering the truth behind the islands.
So in the music themed world of AereA. The students Guido and Demetrio discover the magical powers of music. While on his own, Demetrio starts to research the music’s power to control living beings. Once Guido finds out, he confronts Demetrio about his betrayal.
A huge fight erupts between the two old friends. The musical powers of this battle are so powerful that the very island itself shatters into pieces. Demetrio flees and it’s up to Guido to restore balance. While sending out his four disciples to unravel the mystery of the missing primordial instruments. Due to their mission, return them to their original place. Bring back order and peace to the world.
- Lose yourself in the beautifully hand-drawn graphic style in 4K resolution
- Enjoy the beautiful music by Broforce composer Deon van Heerden
- Play as 4 different musical themed characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local 4-player co-op to form a team with up to 3 friends at any time
So the AereA: Deluxe Edition comes with a copy of the Original Soundtrack. Created by Broforce composer Deon van Heerden, plus avatars and themes. On Steam there is a Deluxe Edition that includes the OST and the digital AereA artbook.
Check out AereA via Steam gaming for Linux, Mac and Windows. AereA: Deluxe Edition version does include a 12% discount.