AI War 2: The Neinzul Abyss expansion release date for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to the ongoing work and effort of developer Arcen Games. Getting ready to make its debut on Steam and likely GOG and Humble Store as well.
Arcen Games is eager to announce the release date for a new expansion with its space strategy cult hit AI War 2. AI War 2: The Neinzul Abyss will be available on Steam, April 22nd. Also, the Spire Rises expansion will receive an update on the same day. Both continue to include support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.
We have encountered the Neinzul before, but never like this. All we ever see is their vanguard; their young, their hunters. We have never encountered the full central might of their civilization… until now.
Chris Shows The AI War 2 Early Game
AI War 2: The Neinzul Abyss expansion allows you to play through the whole game as a Necromancer. All while giving you control over a mobile fleet that feasts on the living from other universes. Capture enemy guard posts, make skeletons and wights out of enemy ships, and quest against the Templars and the Neinzul Elderlings. Development of this massive new playstyle took an entire year. So the word from the testers, this is their new favorite way to experience the game.
For multiplayer, there is an optional Necromancer Sidekick. Which you can play alongside human or necromancer empires. Doing so in single-player or multi-player. Since you can have any number of Necromancer Empires on their own or with other player types.
The AI War 2: The Neinzul Abyss expansion also includes more ships. Including more abilities, two new map types, eight new AI types, and an alt win condition.
Five New AI War 2: The Neinzul Abyss NPC Factions:
- Neinzul Sappers can be the ultimate ally… for you or your enemies
- The Neinzul Elderlings are giant creatures you can unleash to roam around the galaxy. Even without the necromancer
- Plus the Neinzul Custodians are fractured groups of Neinzul. They have found their way to our galaxy that will show undying loyalty to any that accept them
- Also, Neinzul Migrant Fleets constantly appear at random on the map. Either opening up new holes in your enemies’ defenses or riling them and leaving you to pick up the pieces
- Neinzul Wild Hives appear to be relatively peaceful if left alone. But their hives actively inhibit the abilities of any ships within their territory
Updates to ‘The Spire Rises’ Expansion
The following updates will be applied to The Spire Rises expansion on April 22nd. Doing so at the same time AI War 2: The Neinzul Abyss releases:
- New Ark Empire player type
- Spire-Insued Empire player type
- Modular Ships
- New Chromatic Horror faction
- Several new Spire Dyson Sphere factions
- Warheads and Interplanetary Weapons, related to the spire dyson sphere factions
AI War 2: The Neinzul Abyss expansion release date is April 22. Due to be available on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. So be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam.