AK-xolotl top-down roguelite in its last days of funding for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to everyone who is backing the efforts of developer 2Awesome Studio. Far exceeding its Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign goal.
2Awesome Studio (2AS) announces that AK-xolotl is coming to Linux, Mac, and Windows PC in early 2023. All due to the overwhelming success of it’s Kickstarter campaign. Along with a lot of new features added to the game.
AK-xolotl’s Kickstarter campaign was fully funded in just 4 hours. Now, 10 days away from ending, it counts with over 600% of the initial goal funded. As a result, there will be even more new features coming to the full version of AK-xolotl.
Current list of new in-game features coming to AK-xolotl
- In-game pets: small and friendly critters that follow you around, with a lot of different designs and fully unlocked by playing, no external transactions required.
- Boss Rush mode: jump straight into action against waves of stronger and deadlier versions of AK-xolotl‘s bosses. A challenge for the bravest axolotls!
- Daily Run: seeded runs that will reset everyday. Each run will have different conditions and players will be able to compete in the daily leaderboard.
- In-game hats: transform your axolotl into a true fashionista and customize it with different hats, with tons of options to choose from.
- Fishing mechanic: some areas in-game will allow you to fish in AK-xolotl. While fishing, you will have a chance of getting meat, guns, items, an exclusive baby axolotl or…nothing at all!
- “The Menu”: a bestiary where you can learn more about your prey. You will be able to see all the delicious options for your Axolotl’s meal, while also learning some very useful information about each one of them.
Current Kickstarter campaign stretch goal:
“Second Dinner” aka New Game+: finished your run? If your AK-xolotl (or yourself) is still hungry for more, you can go for a “Second Dinner”. Starting a new run, New Game+ style, keeping all your power-ups and upgrades. While now fancing deadlier and stronger enemies! You can repeat this process indefinitely: how many dinners do you think you will last?