So just following hot on the heels of the July 17 launch for Linux, Mac, #Windows. Sandbox Interactive just released a new trailer for its fantasy MMORPG, #AlbionOnline. While posing a question: “Where are your limits?” So this means embracing the philosophies behind #games that defined the MMO form. Yet placing freedom and challenge at the forefront. How will you choose to leave your mark on the world of Albion Online?
So will you travel the realm. While taking in the sights and challenging the dangers of Albion’s diverse regions? Will you dedicate yourself to the arts of gathering or crafting, as you make yourself indispensable to your local market? Yet, will you strike out with other adventurers. Unearthing the mysteries of PvE dungeons and securing territory. While harrowing PvP guild skirmishes? Whatever your calling may be, Albion Online provides you with the tools to tell your own personal story alongside a wider narrative, set into motion by the community.
So what are you waiting for? The land of Albion is already home to countless Legendary, Epic and Veteran Founders and Starters, kicking off their own adventures. Simply download the client and grab a Starter Pack to dive in now! Sure, the wilds can be unforgiving, but with a good head on your shoulders and a strong guild at your back, there’s no telling what you will be able to achieve.
Watch Albion Online’s “Where Are Your Limits” trailer:
Albion Online Features:
- Tell your story: Inhabit a persistent world where you decide what your legacy will be. Will you take up the mantle of a legendary warrior? What about a world-renowned armorsmith?
- Player-driven economy: From shopkeepers’ wares to every item that mobs drop. So players craft the goods that keep Albion’s economic wheel spinning.
- Change the game. Go classless: Don’t feel burdened by your role. While embracing Albion’s “You Are What You Wear” system. And shift your role with ease.
- Represent your guild: Connect and coordinate with other players to expand your territory on an ever-shifting map as you take on rival guilds and shape Albion in your image.
- Be part of a community: Join over 250,000 dedicated players in the beta alone.
So go on and question your limits in Albion Online. Since the games full release is available on Linux, Mac and Windows.