Since the #games Beta to its Founder program. Community involvement has been rooted at the center of the new, soon-to-release MMORPG #AlbionOnline. Which will be available on Linux, Mac and #Windows. So the excitement continues to keep the MMO momentum going. In one week, the game will officially launch, bringing with it the freedom of a living world. Due to the player-driven economy and “You Are What You Wear” class system. But how exactly will the launch go down?
So, depending on a players’ Pack tier. They will have different start dates. Legendary Founders and Starters will kick off the launch roll-out with access on July 17th at 13:00 UTC. While followed by Epic Founders and Starters. And finally Veteran Founders and Starters on July 18th and 19th respectively at 13:00 UTC. So if you don’t feel like converting that to your own time zone, we’ve got you covered.
- 6:00 a.m. PDT (Los Angeles)
- 9:00 a.m. EDT (New York)
- 10:00 a.m. BRT (São Paulo)
- 3:00 p.m. CEST (Brussels, Berlin, Paris)
- 4:00 p.m. MSK (Moscow)
- 11:00 p.m. AEST (Sydney)
“But wait, who are these Starters,” you may ask. While Founder Packs are no longer available. Gamers can now purchase an Albion Online Starter Pack to get themselves into the action. Like Founders before them, these will guarantee prospective adventurers a healthy purse of gold. Timed premium benefits and a slew of special items to ensure they make a splash when they kick off their journey. As an added benefit for all existing Founders. They will also receive the Starter Pack Equipment and Mounts of their respective tier. In other words, Epic Founders get the Epic Starter Equipment and Legendary Founders get the Legendary Starter Equipment and Mounts.
All that being said, MMO fans have a lot to be excited about over the games release next week. Which means more adventures than they can shake a scabbard at once Albion Online launches. So you can even play on Linux at home, a Windows or Mac and still have the same gameplay experience. Either on your own campaign or via multiplayer, even join a clan.
Albion Online Features:
- Tell your story: Inhabit a persistent world where you decide what your legacy will be. Will you take up the mantle of a legendary warrior? What about a world-renowned armorsmith?
- Player-driven economy: From shopkeepers’ wares to every item that mobs drop, players craft the goods that keep Albion’s economic wheel spinning.
- Change the game. Go classless: Don’t feel burdened by your role. Embrace Albion’s “You Are What You Wear” system and shift your role with ease.
- Represent your Guild: Connect and coordinate with other players to expand your territory on an ever-shifting map as you take on rival Guilds and shape Albion in your image.
- Be part of a community: Join over 250,000 dedicated players in the beta alone.
View the full details of the website purchase an Albion Online Starter Pack. Since the games full release will include Linux, Mac and Windows.