Amnesia: Rebirth journey of horror releases now in Linux gaming and on Windows PC. Thanks to developer Frictional Games. With a native release available on Steam and GOG.
Amnesia: Rebirth the highly anticipated survival horror game. Where players step into the world of Tasi Trianon. While she wakes up days after a plane crash deep in the desert of Algeria. The crew of her expedition are missing. So are her friends and loved ones are gone. Why is she alone? Why has she no memory of the last few days? Tasi must retrace her journey. And as a result, has to make her way through the desert and beyond. Piecing together her fragmented past.
Amnesia: Rebirth – Launch Trailer
Time is against you, and the desolate landscape will test you to your limits, forcing you to face your own hopes, fears, and bitter regrets. And still you must continue, step by step, knowing that if you fail you will lose everything.
- Explore environments and uncover their histories. In this first person story horror experience. Since no location in Amnesia: Rebirth is like the others. And each is full of mysteries and secrets for players to explore.
- Overcome challenges that stand in your way. You will encounter a wide and varied number of mysterious gadgets and physics-based puzzles.
- Carefully manage your limited resources. Doing so for both physical and mental. All in order to stay in the light and keep your fear under control in Amnesia: Rebirth
- Encounter horrific creatures. So be sure to use your wits to escape them
- Incredible cinematic sound design. Due to make you feel like you’re inside the game’s world
- Don’t let your fear consume you. Stay out of the dark. While avoiding horrific sights and control your panic or suffer long lasting outcomes.
Follow Amnesia: Rebirth journey of horror releases on Steam and GOG. Priced at $29.99 USD. Available with support in Linux gaming and Windows PC.
you can also follow the game on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Now to mention the official website.