Ancient Relics is the games new story pack for Stellaris on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer of games that goes down in history. Announcing the games new content. Coming to Steam, GOG, Humble Store and Paradox.
So we now have the announcement for Ancient Relics. Also the new story pack for Stellaris. This will soon be available on Linux, mac and Windows PC. Ancient Relics will add two new Precursors to investigate. While including forgotten Relic Worlds to explore. And more treasures to unearth.
Stellaris: Ancient Relics – Story Pack (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
The Ancient Relics DLC will have you uncovering ruins of long dead society cultures. Found in Relic Worlds to piece together the story of their rise and eventual downfall. Mine their empty cities and ships to unearth the truth. So you can discover powerful relics. Using them for your own empire’s goals.
The new DLC will include:
- Said Ancient Relics: Collect and acquire valuable relics in your adventures. Since these are rewards for beating major crises. Or after completing a dig at a site and solving the chapters. Each relic gives big benefits to your empire to aid in your interstellar escapades.
- Those Who Came Before: Encounter clues about two extinct previous cultures. Also the Baol and the Zroni. The former a sprawling hivemind of plantoids. The latter some of the most the most powerful psionics to have ever lived. So players can check out these home systems to understand who they were. And, more importantly, what one can learn from their collapse.
- Relic Worlds: Once filled with teeming life. These Relic Worlds now lie dead in Ancient Relics. Full of empty ruins and silent mysteries. Players can dig through guaranteed sites on these worlds. So they can explore these bits of culture. While they bring powerful relics and artifacts to light.
Unearth new content:
- Dig In: So you can hit the dirt on a variety of mysterious. And alien worlds in Ancient Relics. With more dig sites available for your empire to study or plunder. Since each site begins a story with one and six chapters to check out. Retrace the history to discover artifacts and relics. Those that can be boons to your empire.
- Matter of Artifacts: Learning from history is much more than parables and antiques. Since it can often be the key to understanding one’s own place in the galaxy. Utilizing archaeological research within Ancient Relics. Discovering Minor Artifacts, a new resource type which can help empower one’s empire.
The Stellaris Ancient Relics story pack will be priced at $9.99 USD. Coming soon to Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Which will be available on Steam, GOG, Humble Store and Paradox.
The base games also discounted 75% on Humble Store right now. Which is a great time to buy.