Ancient Relics story pack release date for Stellaris in Linux, Mac and Windows PC games. Thanks to Paradox Interactive. Both the publisher and developer of games you can dive dig into. The new content is available for pre-order. Check it out on Paradox, Steam, GOG and Humble Store. So be among the first to uncover the mysteries.
Stellaris’ upcoming story pack, Ancient Relics. Official release is June 4th on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
Ancient Relics will also add two new Precursors to study. The forgotten Relic Worlds to explore. Along with more archaeological treasures to unearth.
Also, learn more with the feature breakdown trailer. Coming from Game Director, Daniel Moregard below:
Stellaris: Ancient Relics – Story Pack DLC (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Uncover the ruins of long dead civilizations in Relic Worlds. While you piece together the story of their rise. And eventual downfall. Also dig up their derelict cities and ships. So you can unearth the truth. And discover powerful relics. As you harness them for your own empire’s desire.
The new story pack includes:
- Said Ancient Relics: Collect valuable relics in your adventures. Since they are rewards for resolving game events. Or after completing a dig at a multi stage archaeological site. Since each relic gives serious benefits to your empire. Aiding in your interstellar antics.
- Dig In: Hit the dirt on a variety of cryptic and alien worlds. While you explore new archaeology sites available for your empire to study. Or simply to loot. Since each site begins a story. With between one and six chapters to study. So retrace the history to discover devices and relics. So that they can be boons to your empire.
- Those Who Came Before: Encounter clues about two extinct Precursor civilisations. Both the Baol and the Zroni. Also the former is a sprawling hivemind of planetoids. The latter some of the most powerful psionics to have ever lived. So players can explore their home systems in Ancient Relics . Understand who they were. And also what can be learned from their fate.
- Relic Worlds: Once home to vibrant, advanced civilisations. These Relic Worlds now lie dead. Also replete with desolate ruins and dormant mysteries. Players can excavate guaranteed archaeological sites. While you explore these worlds. Bringing to light powerful relics and artefacts.
- Matter of Artifacts: Learning from history is much more than fables and antiques. So it can often be the key to understanding one’s own place in the galaxy. While you utilising archaeological research. Discover Minor Artifacts, a new usable resource type. Which can also help empower one’s empire.
So to pre-order Ancient Relics story pack for Stellaris. Priced at $9.99 USD / £7.19 / €9.99. Available on Paradox, Steam, GOG and Humble Store. So get it ahead of release, which is coming on June 4th.