Ancient Relics the games new story pack releases for Stellaris on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to Paradox Development Studio who continue to expand the game. Available now on GOG and Humble Store. And the reviews are a solid 90% Very Positive on Steam.
The new Stellaris: Ancient Relics story pack will include two new Precursors to investigate. So you can explore the forgotten Relic Worlds. And also more archaeological treasures to unearth.
Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
So it’s time to uncover the ruins of long dead cultures. Explore the Relic Worlds to piece together the story. Both the rise and their eventual downfall.
Also dig up their empty cities and ships. So you can unearth the truth. Then discover powerful relics. Harness them for your own empire’s ambitions.
- Said Ancient Relics: Collect valuable relics in your adventures as rewards. While you resolve game events. Or after completing a dig at a multi stage archaeological site. Each relic releases significant benefits for your empire. Helping in your overall interstellar escapades.
- Dig In: Hit the dirt on a variety of enigmatic and alien worlds. While exploring new archeology sites. All available for your empire to study or plunder. Breaking ground at each site begins a story. These are between one and six chapters to investigate. Retrace the history to discover artifacts and relics. So they can be boons to your empire.
- Those Who Came Before: Encounter clues about two extinct Precursor civilizations. Such as the Baol and the Zroni. The former a sprawling hivemind of plantoids. The latter are some of the most powerful psionics to have ever lived. In Ancient Relics, players can search these home systems. So you can understand who they were. And more importantly, what you can learn from their demise.
- Relic Worlds: Once home to vibrant, advanced civilizations. These Relic Worlds now lie dead. Full of empty ruins and latent mysteries. Players can dig up guaranteed archeological sites on these worlds. Then bring to light powerful relics and devices.
- Matter of Artifacts: Learning from history is much more than fables and antiques. Then can often be the key to learning one’s own place in the galaxy. Using excavation to research. So you cab discover Minor Artifacts. A new consumable resource type which can help empower one’s empire.
Stellaris: Ancient Relics releases on Steam, GOG and Humble Store. Priced at $9.99 USD / £7.19 / €9.99. The story pack is available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
For more information about Stellaris, visit the official website.