Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest 2D point and click adventure release today on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of Specialbit Studio. The game is now live on Steam.
Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest is finally live. Which is a unique and interesting story. Well maybe one you might not expect.
So here’s the deal. Angelo’s channel suffers from a lack of likes and views. He needs them. At any cost. Deciding to record his journey to another world with the Grim Reaper. He also hopes he can create the best video. And have most trending, most liked, most hyped video of all time. Hence the story of Angelo and Deemon.
Unfortunately for Angelo, that world is Hell. Since it’s inhabited by people with more than a few problems. Not to despair, they will need his help.
Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest Trailer
How did Angelo and Deemon all start? Well somewhere and somehow, the Grim Reaper choose the wrong door. While Angelo, who is a blogger, powered by his blogger skills. Who also has to turn on “point-n-click adventure” mode. So now you as the player have to go around the whole inferno. Likwise, you will meet locals and work your way back. Talk about self-inflicted punishment.
- Expressive and vaguely similar to some characters.
- Helluva great looking levels (not pixel art!) in Angelo and Deemon.
- Addictive and mind blowing puzzles. Likewise, the game makes you think, not as you always do in games.
- Not pixel art graphics! (in case you missed the line above).
- There are also funny dialogues in Angelo and Deemon. The cocktail of humor and philosophy, highly recommended.
- WARNING! There is a chance you’ll like hell and won’t be scared of it anymore.
- You won’t forget some of the character’s lines, even if you try. Also every one of them is a person with their own problems. Who doesn’t, right?
Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest releases on Steam. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Not overly priced, and also kind of a win win purchase to be honest. You’ll see.