Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest will level up point and click games for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the the creative efforts of developer Specialbit Studio. Which is coming to Steam this fall, hopefully.
Once upon a time, somehow, the Grim Reaper chooses the wrong door. A strike of lightning ignites unbelievable changes. And also a breath taking chain of events. Which makes a blogger follow the Grim Reaper to Hell.
Angelo a young blogger, powered by his blogger skills. Must now turn on point and click adventure mode. While making his way around the whole inferno of Hell. Meeting locals so he can find his way back. This is Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest.
Angelo’s vlog channel suffers from a lack of likes and views. So now he needs them at any cost.
Then he gets a glimmer of hope in his quest. Since he is now in a completely different world. This transforms him into an instant success. Not to mention the most popular video of all time.
Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
As the player, you meet unique characters in Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest. Since hell is full of people Angelo has to work with. While trying to solve their problems. Because after all, this is Hell. But he must also be careful meeting the evil himself.
Check out the Demo for yourself. There is a Windows PC and Mac build on Itch.io. Which you can easily launch on Linux, “wine Angelo and Deemon One Hell of a Quest.exe”.
- Expressive and vaguely similar to someone characters
- Helluva great looking levels (not pixel art!)
- Addictive and mind blowing puzzles of Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest. You’ll have to think really hard, not as you always do in games
- Not pixel art graphics! (in case you missed the line above)
- Funny dialogues. The cocktail of humor and philosophy, highly recommended
- WARNING! There is a chance you’ll like hell and won’t be scared of it anymore
- You won’t forget character’s lines, even if you’ll try. Every one of them is a person and has its own problems. Who doesn’t, right?
Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest point and click is due to release this September. According to the developer. The game will also be priced somewhere between $15 – $19 USD. Launching on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.