Anodyne 2: Return to Dust adventure RPG game has a release date for linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Sean Han Tani and Marina Kittaka. The launch is coming to both Steam, GOG and Humble Store.
We now have a release date, August 12th. Coming with support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
Anodyne 2: Return to Dust combines cinematic storytelling of 3D games. Which also includes a tight design and easy-to-pick-up satisfaction. Similar to that of 2D Zelda like adventure. With art that re-imagines the PS1 and N64 era.
While you explore 3D cities, valleys, and wastelands. Then shrinking into the varied 2D mindscapes of characters. This ranges from snowy, aurora lit valleys. All the way up to risky volcanic construction sites.
Anodyne 2: Return to Dust Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
- In 3D, jump, drive, and walk across gorgeous and haunting locales. While you speaking with strange and memorable characters.
- While in 2D, use your Nano Vacuum to collect dust. So you can suck up and fight enemies. Overcoming mind ending challenges. These are also related to Anodyne 2: Return to Dust characters inner lives.
- Experience the thrilling and emotional story of Nova. Her destiny is clear. She is the Nano Cleaner who will save New Theland. But strange characters and painful experiences. These also put her loyalty to the test.
- Choose where you want to go! The sweeping vistas of New Theland quickly open for exploration.
- The Cards you find on your journey will allow you to access the outer reaches of New Theland.
- No waiting for horses in Anodyne 2: Return to Dust! Instantly transform into a car. So you can quickly drive around the world.
- Use your Spark to shrink into the bodies of the infected. While you explore the 2D Zelda-like dungeons within. And heal them.
- Enjoy the lush, dreamy and breathtaking 3D and 2D landscapes. Along with painted and pixeled by artist Marina Kittaka.
- Listen to over 50 new songs. All influenced by countless genres by Sean Han Tani. Perfectly fitting the varied landscapes of Anodyne 2.
- A new game from the dream duo behind Anodyne 1, All Our Asias, and Even the Ocean.