Anodyne 2: Return to Dust adventure RPG sequel releases for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to Analgesic Productions. The release is now live on Steam, GOG and Humble Store. And the reviews on Steam are a solid 93% Positive.
Anodyne 2: Return to Dust enter an evocative, surreal, lo-fi 3D and 2D world. All in the follow up to 2013’s standout adventure RPG. Since will discover strange characters and places. Shrink into characters and collect Nano Dust. Through 2D, Zelda-like gameplay, almost like the original Anodyne.
Play as Nova, the Nano Cleaner, who has to collect dangerous Nano Dust. As a result of it growing throughout New Theland. Then returned for recycling to a mysterious entity. The one known as the Center.
Anodyne 2: Return to Dust Release Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Anodyne 2: Return to Dust combines the thrilling scale and cinematic storytelling of 3D games. Due to the tight design and easy-to-pick-up satisfaction of 2D Zelda-like adventures. With art is in contast with the PS1 and N64 era. As you explore 3D cities, valleys, and wastelands. While you shrink into the varied 2D mindscapes of characters. Ranging from snowy, aurora-lit valleys to harsh volcanic construction sites.
- In 3D, jump, drive, and walk across gorgeous and haunting locales. While speaking with strange and memorable characters.
- In 2D, use your Nano Vacuum to collect dust. Similarly, you will suck up and fight enemies. All while overcoming mind-bending challenges. Which is related to the Anodyne 2: Return to Dust characters’ inner lives.
- Experience the thrilling and emotional story of Nova. Her destiny is clear. She is the Nano Cleaner who will save New Theland. Likewise, strange characters and painful experiences will put her loyalty to the test.
- Choose where you want to go! Since sweeping vistas of New Theland quickly open up to explore.
- Most importantly, the Cards you find on your journey give you access. Allowing you into the outer reaches of New Theland.
- No waiting for horses in Anodyne 2: Return to Dust! Since you can instantly transform into a car. Then quickly drive around the world.
- Use your Spark to shrink into the bodies of the infected. So you can explore the 2D Zelda-like dungeons within. And also heal them.
- Enjoy the lush, dreamy and breathtaking 3D and 2D landscapes. Painted and pixeled by artist Marina Kittaka.
- Listen to over 50 new songs influenced by countless genres by Sean Han Tani. perfectly fitting the varied landscapes of Anodyne 2.
- A new game from the dream duo behind Anodyne 1, All Our Asias, and Even the Ocean.
As a result of the Anodyne 2: Return to Dust launch. The adventure RPG sequel releases with a 10% discount. Which also brings the price down to $17.99 USD. Available on Steam, GOG and Humble Store. Likewise, the game is playable on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.