Currently making gaming news, Antigraviator is a futuristic racing game. Now on Kickstarter for Linux, Mac and Windows PC with a #freedemo. While #gameplay takes homage from Wipeout, F-zero, Redout and Fast Racing Neo/RMX. Yet gaming has a twist, players are able to trigger #traps. Since these traps range, hover mines coming out of the ground and boulders breaking of rocks. Also a few tunnels collapsing, missiles and rocket launchers along the track.
So overtaking opponents in Antigraviator by triggering traps. While activating abilities, since death and destruction are part of the daily job. Crowds become ecstatic when they see racing pilots being decimated by driving into hover mines. So vehicles exploding as they go head first into falling rocks triggered by a rival pilot. And engines exploding as they get pounded by rockets. This is not a sport for the faint of heart!
Since there is a new public alpha build available. The build contains 3 playable levels, vehicle customization, single player versus AI and split-screen multiplayer. All available HERE, but it’s a Windows only demo.
“We are in the process of testing our current [demo] build on Linux. If all goes well we will release a build by the end of the week.”
- 12 racetracks one way and in reverse. (that’s still only 12 but it feels like 24)
- 4 beautifully created 3D worlds. So you can escape this reality!
- Traps so evil that…, well maybe they are not that evil. But hey they are traps!
- Customize your vehicle, change parts and colors. So you can make it as ugly or beautiful as you want!
- Single player versus an AI that will use every trap available to prevent you from winning.
- Up to 4 player Split-Screen Multiplayer. When those friends come over with a keg of beer!
- Online Multiplayer for when your friends are at another friends place with that keg of beer!
So the latest news, Antigraviator has a pledge goal of €30,000, currently at €1,935 on Kickstarter. Developed in Unity 3D and coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC.