Have you ever imagined how #GrandTheftAutoV would look like if powered by Epic’s Unreal Engine 4. A first gameplay trailer of #ChevarriaArts upcoming open world title powered by Unreal Engine 4, AQP City has been released. AQP City is an upcoming title for #Linux, SteamOS, Mac, Windows PC, and consoles. An open world game which combines the features of several video games such as Red Dead Redemption, NFS and GTA V.
The game is about Steve, a secret agent of FBI and a military veteran who lost his memory in a failed attempt to disarm the MAFIA. AQP City is set in fictional world, it about an adventure where friends are villains and villains are allies in this living city.
The map combines rivers, deserts, mountains, forests, roads, towns, volcanoes and the city; also offer hours of fun and exploration. In addition to this, development team integrated Easter eggs and secrets for getting the maximum advantage of the map as well as a populated city and animals in the surrounding area.
AQP City is now a great game but this game can be more with $3000 to consolidate and secure the game the right way, everything collected will go directly to game development:
- Microphones for audio recording.
- Buy a web domain and own forums.
- Licensing Music (for Radio Stations)
- Update main graphics card (the trailer has strange animations)
- Xiaomi Mi Pad (AQP City Android Edition)
- Multiplayer Servers
- Oculus Rift Dev Kit
- Licensing process: Simplygon, Speedtree and Mixamo Tools
- Augmented reality for the backers with Metaio SDK Pro
Achieving the goal AQP City will have:
- Amazing Zombie DLC – Jurasic DLC
- AQP City PC and ANDROID! (in negotiations with the console version)
- Oculus Rift Support
- The real experience of an open world game
Not much can really be said about the release of AQP City, as details are limited. And the official game page is on Facebook showing references to platform support, yet to be decided maps sizes, and an estimated download of 26 GB which is to be expected.
Check out the trailer, and tell us in the comment section below, how it looks and feels as compared to the undisputed king of open world genre, Grand Theft Auto V.
You can also check more details about AQP City here and on IndieDB.