Aquatics Species Pack and game update for Stellaris on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to the continuous efforts of Paradox Development Studio. Due to make its way onto Steam, GOG, and Paradox Store.
Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer that always wears a lifejacket. Announcing the Aquatics Species Pack to dive into stores on November 22, 2021, for Stellaris. Doing so on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Additionally, the free 3.2 “Herbert” update will provide Stellaris fanatics with even more content. Including an all-new civic.
Stellaris: Aquatics Species Pack | Release Date Announcement
Players can also expect to enjoy a phin-tastic array of new cosmetics. These are origins, civics, and more, with this marine themed pack.
In all, the Aquatics Species Pack includes:
- New Origins:
- Here be Dragons!: This ancient mythical beast stalks your home world. Doing so with its deep sage blue scales orbiting your humble kingdom. Your relationship with this proud creature will decide the lengths she will be willing to go to either defend or destroy you. As a result, you’d be wise to avoid displeasing it.
- Ocean Paradise: These peaceful culturs lead a peaceful life in a lavish setting. With no natural enemies as well as food deposits and bonuses. So you can enjoy unhindered growth and wealth in the Aquatics Species Pack.
- New Trait – Aquatic: When species evolve to thrive on ocean worlds, they’re also the stereotypical “fish out of water” on others.
- New Civic – Anglers: The bounties of the sea, fresh seafood, and rare pearls. These are but some of the benefits of a seafarer’s life. Visit the agriculture areas to cash in on these valuable consumer goods.
- New Ascension Perk – Hydrocentric: When you spend most of your time underwater, you figure out cheaper and faster methods of modifying your setting. In the Aquatics Species Pack, you can terraform planets into oceanic worlds. Also, make them bigger by harvesting water from other planets. Build the sand castles of space!
- A new ship set with a sleek look, designed to help you yacht your way through space.
- Plus New Aquatics Dragon: A new, majestic space dragon will now grace the stars.
- As we as a new Advisor: Sail the stars alongside the Seafarer advisor voice. Inspired by high seas adventure fiction.
- 15 new aquatics portraits to help you embrace your fishy new existence.
Additionally, the release date of Aquatics Species Pack will also come with the completely free 3.2 “Herbert” patch. Named after famed Dune author Frank Herbert. In addition to the standard game update and bug fixes. This patch will also add the Pompous Purists Civic to the Humanoids Species Pack. As well as an improved ship browser to the base game. A greater variety of anomalies, and AI behavioral changes. Interested fans can read more about these additions by way of the Dev Diaries here.
The Aquatics Species Pack will be available on Steam, GOG, and Paradox Store. Priced at $9.99 USD/£7.19/€9.99 next week. This latest offering to Stellaris will also be available at a 20% discount for the first 7 days. Available for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.