The stealth action adventure, Aragami 2 just been released. To celebrate, the developers have posted a reply on Steam. Since it looks like we will have a Linux build in the works.
We will try to upload a Linux build in a special steam branch this next week.
That next week is now this week. This is certainly good news for the stealth action game support. Mind you, a day one Aragami 2 release would have been far more apt, maybe lending to better reviews.
However, personally, the cross-platform multiplayer is something really interesting. The recent trailer perfectly showcases the distinct art style and cinematic drama. Also highlighting the exciting gameplay that players will want to check out.
Aragami 2 – Launch Trailer
Aragami 2 channels the spirit of classic ninja experiences like the Tenchu series. But also injects it with modern flair in a beautifully crafted world. Lince Works’ indie debut in 2016, the first Aragami, sold over 700,000 copies. Doing so as players eagerly dove into the cinematic, stealth adventure.
So now, almost 5 years later, the developers return to the shadows. While enhancing the core stealth experience of Aragami. Offering new skills and upgraded movement. All to combine and really make players feel like mobile ninja.
Aragami 2 also features a brand-new, built from the ground-up combat system. Due to the inspiration of the best action games around. There also a full campaign that can be played entirely solo or cooperatively with friends.
- Play with your own playstyle (ghost, spirit, demon)
- A full Aragami 2 campaign that can be completed solo or with up to 2 other players in co-op
- Challenging stealth focused missions scattered through different locations
- A wide variety of abilities, shadow powers, and special equipment
- Agile character movement that will make you feel like a ninja
- Open settings to explore and choose your own path
- Weapon and armor customization