Twice Circled is eager to announce Architect’s Collection. Since this is the second DLC pack for the aquarium tycoon game Megaquarium. Architect’s Collection is also due to launch on November 11th, 2021.
With this exciting new DLC, players can get even more creative with their builds. Pushing their design skills to new levels with a focus on the spaces outside of tanks. Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection offers new building features. So you can expect to use new bridges, archways, tunnels, and more. Along with building abilities, this DLC also features new creatures, decor, and items.
Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection Trailer
- 15 new, iconic animals, including a Japanese Spider Crab and cool Ocean Sunfish. There is also an alluring Decorator Crab and popular Mantis Shrimp. In total, the Architect’s Collection DLC features 11 tropical and 4 cold water marine species.
- New building features, including the ability to build bridges above existing path ways. So you can create tunnels under tanks, very well designed archways and charming roofs.
- New decorations, including a new range of paintable facilities. The are 7 new paints and a bumper pack of Greek themed decor. Players can give guests to their aquarium a much better visit. While offering themed walls, dividers, ropes, glass panels, and more.
- New items, including a new gift shop, toys, and two new customer focused extras.
- New goals to enrich the Architect’s Collection sandbox gameplay. These are also uniquely designed to make use of all this new collection offers.
Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection is the second expansion pack for Megaquarium. The first, Freshwater Frenzy, launched in 2020. While bringing with it freshwater habitats. Plus the ability to develop hybrids, new campaigns, and more.
Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection launches November 11th, 2021. Due to being priced at $7.99 USD. Launching on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC on Steam and GOG. So be sure to Wishlist the game.