ARK: Fear Evolved 3 survival horror releases for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to Studio Wildcard and Instinct Games. Which brings a Halloween themed event to the survival game.
All Hallows’ Eve is upon us. So it’s time to create a chaotic world. One full of with spooky surprises to scare and thrill all Survivors. The ARK: Fear Evolved 3 in-game event is on. Making its way down your street. Delivering candy corn themed supply drops. Also randomly spawning gravestones and pumpkin patches.
Watch the Fear Evolved 3 Halloween trailer. Where Survivors run from hack ‘n slashers. And also those headless pumpkin men boogie down.
ARK: Fear Evolved 3 Trailer
So the ghoulish graves and skeletal dinos have returned. But fear not! There are new items to collect and cool skin costumes. But also be sure to try out both of these. With a Blood Moon casting a pale shadow over it all. The ARK: Fear Evolved 3 event features increased rates to 2X Player XP. As a result there is 2X Harvesting and 2X Breeding. Including mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation as well as:
- New cosmetic items: Jack O’ Lantern Mask, Hockey Mask and Headless Neck Stumpl So expect Halloween-inspired Dino Colorization Candy. Plus event-themed undergarments (tops and bottoms)
- New emotes: Panic, Spooky Dance and Zombie in ARK: Fear Evolved 3
- Event-themed wild dinosaur spawns
- Randomly spawning gravestones. Also, check out the scarecrows and pumpkin patches
- A candy corn-themed supply drop. This also brings an abundance of useful Halloween treats for players. Expect surprises like berries, cooked meats and heal brews. As well as veggie cakes, consumable buffing soups, and dino Halloween candy. And Likewise, dino skins from past Halloween events.
- The environment and trees to be Halloween themed