As Far As The Eye is anomadic, turn based village builder due to relea se on September 10th. Already slated for a Windows PC release. It looks like we will also have Linux support as well.
The game is development with Unity. And a Linux version will be available.
As a nomadic turn based village builder, As Far As The Eye. The game even comes with roguelike and procedural generation elements. While players can take the lead, guiding their tribe of Pupils. All on an epic journey to the centre of the world known as The Eye.
As Far As The Eye | Gameplay Trailer
With an ever-rising flood following in their wake. Players certainly have to keep their tribe moving forwards. Likewise, this means establishing small camps at each “Halt”. All in order to gather the resources, skills and knowledge needed to survive. Since As Far As The Eye will have you face a rather unforgiving road ahead. Whilst managing the resources and infrastructure. Plus their mobile village, the tribe and its Pupils will be guided. Including the ways of agriculture, crafting, scientific and mystical research abilities. So they can reach their final destination.
- A peaceful adventure with no enemies, other than the floods pushing your tribe ever-onwards
- Establish camps as you travel across ever-changing maps with different regions, resources and events
- Uncover mysteries of the land as you discover ancient relics and lost treasures
- Make tough decisions as you try to balance the resources and skills needed to survive your epic journey
- Meet allies, negotiate for resources, and recruit new Pupils to your tribe
- Unlock new playable tribes and regions to discover new ways to play
- Earn rewards and unlock new stories by reaching The Eye with as many Pupils as you can
As Far As The Eye turn based village builder release is coming on September 10th. Coming to Linux as well as Windows PC. So make sure to Wishlist the game on Steam, and eventually GOG. And get ready for this unforgiving venture.