#Ashworld is an open world action adventure for Linux, Mac and #Windows. While the #games set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Gameplay gives off a Mad-Max kind of vibe. While Ashworld is available now via early-access for Linux, Mac and Windows.
The current early-access version is 95% towards the full version. It is a few dollars cheaper than the full-release will be. and I’m open to all your feedback and idea’s.
So players can now figure out to survive in the rough world. Since there is a limitation in resources and supplies. As well as hostile enemies, night-creatures and mutated animals?
So scavenge the world for food, weapons and useable items. And pick up various scraps to use in trading or crafting.
- Run and drive around the ragelands, visiting buildings, talking to people, beating up ragers and skellies.
- Use a host of weapons: boomerangs, chainsaws, rocket launcher, shotgun, machinegun, plasma rifle, flame thrower.
- Search through buildings, underground cavern’s, and unexplored area’s of the Ashworld for usable items.
- Drive a host of different cars, all with their quirks and challenges.
- A host of story missions and sub-missions to guide you around the world.
- Crafting new weapons and tools
- Increase your experience points and use skill points to improve your character
Ashworld is making an early-access debut DRM-free on Linux, Mac and Windows. Since the games expected release was supposed to be May 2017, but alas. There are a few things to add and tweak, but the release is very close. Yet there is a Steam page available and we will have confirmed Linux day-one support.