Ashworld is an open world action adventure for Linux, Mac and Windows. While the games set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Gameplay gives off a Mad-Max kind of vibe. While Ashworld will be available via Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows.
But the good news is that I’m wrapping up the work on this beast of a game. I’ve actually set a date for the official first release version, and that is: September 19th on Steam
So this means gamers will be able to play the game on Linux, Mac and Windows in less than two-weeks.
Which is interesting, since the games already available via Itch.io at $11.99 USD. Which includes a Steam-key when the game hits full-release. And I have personally played the current build, it’s good. And runs on almost any PC too.
Ashworld official trailer:
- Run and drive around the ragelands, visiting buildings, talking to people, beating up ragers and skellies.
- Use a host of weapons: boomerangs, chainsaws, rocket launcher, shotgun, machinegun, plasma rifle, flame thrower.
- Search through buildings, underground cavern’s, and unexplored area’s of the Ashworld for usable items.
- Drive a host of different cars, all with their quirks and challenges.
- A host of story missions and sub-missions to guide you around the world.
- Crafting new weapons and tools
- Increase your experience points and use skill points to improve your character
Also, Orangepixel is working on a new game. So “Explore the Ruins techdemo” is free for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac, Windows. Just in case you are bored this weekend and looking for something new.
Ashworld will be making a day-one debut on September 19th via Steam, priced at $13.99 USD. Since this means support for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. That Itch deal above is worth getting into the game now.