Ashworld is an open world survival adventure crafted pixel by pixel. Hence the work of Orangepixel that is now available on Steam for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows with a discount.
Since the games set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Water and food are valuable, rare and the most important things you’ll have to find. While you try to survive the ragelands. An area of the world terrorised by the Ragers.
Hence the stereotypical group of road-warriors with no respect for the little life that’s left.
During the night creatures, called the Skellies, roam the world and are becoming more dangerous as time passes.
So use your smarts, combining the various weapons, cars, gadgets and raw materials. Since these are found inside the many underground area’s. Including buildings, old sky-scrapers, and other area’s of the Ashworld.
Ashworld official trailer:
- Run and drive around the ragelands, visiting buildings, talking to people, beating up ragers and skellies.
- Use a host of weapons: boomerangs, chainsaws, rocket launcher, shotgun, machinegun, plasma rifle, flame thrower.
- Search through buildings, underground cavern’s, and unexplored area’s of the Ashworld for usable items.
- Drive a host of different cars, all with their quirks and challenges.
- A host of story missions and sub-missions to guide you around the world.
- Crafting new weapons and tools
- Increase your experience points and use skill points to improve your character
Ashworld is available on Steam now for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. Yet the games available with a discount 10% for a few more hours.