Roguelite Astral Ascent releases today on Steam Early Access. The team previously created Dark Devotion (with Proton. Then launched via Kickstarter, where the game was successfully funded last year. All due to the support of more than 2,900 backers. Along with a Kickstarter announcement for native support.
The Astral Ascent Early Access version of the roguelite releases with two playable characters. The deadly assassin Ayla and the explosive fighter Kiran. There are also five This title has been in development for more than two years. With the last 12 months focused on addressing community feedback. This means that Proton support will be the workaround since the title is created via Construct 3.
Astral Ascent roguelite – Announcement Trailer
The studio plans to keep working on the game until next year. Somewhere in the time, we are due to receive a Linux build as well. Since the title is due to receive major updates scheduled for the coming months. These updates will focus on new worlds to explore, additional enemies, and extra playable characters for a total roster of five. Including 12 Zodiacs to fight and a great deal more. After the full launch of this roguelite action title, Hibernian Workshop plans to also support Astral Ascent with DLC.
- A vast and beautiful hand crafted pixel art modern fantasy world to explore.
- Play together with a friend with local co-op or online using the Steam’s Remote Play Together.
- Nier singer Emi Evans and composer Dale North is currently producing the music for the final boss.
- Five playable characters at full launch, Astral Ascent is due to offer dozens of unique spells that can be improved in the roguelite
- Multiple ways to fight the enemies in fast-paced, agile, and beautiful intense combats.
- 12 fierce warriors, the Zodiacs, to fight against in strategic battles.
- Additional challenges as well as new ways to explore and fight in future battles with added elements such as Zodiac summons.
- A full cast of professional voiceover artists lined up to bring the characters to life.