Just released in gaming news. Developer Ogre Head Studio [official website] have announced Asura. Hence a roguelike hack n slash game with procedurally generated skill tree. Coming April 14th on Steam, Humble Store, GOG for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. All inspired from Indian mythos.
Since being burnt to ashes by the holy men of the Daeva empire. So now reincarnated as Asura, a demon spawn arrises with insane powers. The time has come to cast your vengeance and avenge your death. Time has come for the rise of the demon king!
So players take on the roll of the demon incarnate. Obliterating their way through the randomly generated fortress of the Daeva empire. While equipping weapons from a huge arsenal. Hence crafting your character using the ever changing skill tree. Ogre Head Studio do point out that gaming can be brutal, but fair. The question is, can you rise from the ashes? Can you defeat the Daeva empire?
- Obliterate through 5 different randomly generated fortress. Each with its own unique aesthetic, enemies and adversities.
- Craft your character using the procedurally generated skill tree. While choosing from over 60 skills.
- Unlock 3 different demons and unleash your fury.
- Venture forth and get your hands on a wide variety of loot. Altering your gameplay as you hack, slash and obliterate your foes in battle.
- Confront and battle through hordes of enemies. Each with its unique characterisitcs and abilites. All inspired from Indian mythos!
- Duel and slay Heroes of the Daeva, Vanara, Naga and the Hathira race. So unlock more as you destroy them in the battlefield!