ATOM RPG: Trudograd turn-based post-apocalyptic RPG game gets support for Linux and Mac beside Windows PC. Thanks to developer AtomTeam along with some new changes. Available on both Steam and GOG.
ATOM RPG: Trudograd is a stand alone story expansion to ATOM RPG. The turn based roleplaying game releases last month. And also takes place a post-apocalyptic Soviet Union. While including inspiration from classic cRPG titles of the past. Such as early Fallout, Wasteland and Baldur’s Gate series.
We’re very happy to share some good news with you! After today’s update ATOM RPG: Trudograd will finally be available on Mac and Linux!
With thanks to Mir_PPC.
This is certainly positive news. Since the latest patch contains a lot of fixes and improvements to the game. The developers even have more changes to the combat system. By changing the character import and creation screens. Plus improvements to the AI behavior, and more. This also means a new merchant is part of the game on the global map. While Early Access itself is expecting to continue for roughly 6 months.
Introduction to Atom RPG: Trudograd
ATOM RPG: Trudograd starts 22 years after the USSR and the Western Bloc destroy each other. All due to the nuclear disaster. Of course millions die instantly and social collapse. While technology goes back into the Middle Ages. You are a member of ATOM. The organization that protects the post-apocalyptic remnants of humanity.
Two years ago you – a rookie agent of ATOM – were sent on a dangerous mission. While delving into the Soviet Wastes. As a result, you uncovered certain information about a new threat. Which can potentially destroy the struggling remnants of humanity.
In ATOM RPG: Trudograd your goal is to travel to a giant post-apocalyptic metropolis. Which somehow stands the tests of nuclear obliteration and social collapse. Now you must find what is to be humanity’s last hope. Fending off the menace from outer space.
- A large city with its own lore and dozens of varying locations to fight, trade, talk and explore in;
- A hardcore turn-based experience with huge amounts of character development. Such as different paths, combat styles, skills, perks and features;
- Unique characters each with their own personality. Plus a robust branching dialogue;
- Multiple solution quests in ATOM RPG: Trudograd. Each actively changes the city around you;
- Ability to transfer your hero from the previous game (ATOM RPG);
- An easy game to pick up. While Trudograd is a continuation of the first game’s plot. It’s also friendly towards new players, and will quickly fill you in on the lore. As well as major developments you might have missed;
- A result of a two year long community effort. Made by players for players. This game encompasses a lot of changes from the previous title. Due to all of the games feedback;
ATOM RPG: Trudograd turn-based post-apocalyptic RPG game releases on Steam and GOG. Priced at $10.99 USD on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.