Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan is a 2D African Fantasy Action-RPG for Windows, which is supposed to be coming to Linux. The games been on Steam and Humble Store with a full release since April 2016. Yet we still do not have a native release.
Therefore, we reached out to the studio. Hoping for some positive news. So here’s the latest update from developer Kiro’o Games:
“The linux version of our games is still in project. But we have put a little stand by on it because of the restructuration of our studio. So I cannot tell you exactly when the linux version will be release.”
So pardon the english, but it seems the games is still coming to Linux. While that restructuring is certainly hindering the progress. There is no confirmed release date as of yet. Which is interesting seeing the games release holds a 93% positive review rating.
So for those who do not know. The gamesplay seeks to innovate in the genre. The dynamic gameplay partly inspired by the old school “Tales of” series. Focusing on 2D real-time combat sequences. While the narration and its environment both draw deeply from African culture, myths and lores.
Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan – The awakening (Windows and Linux)
Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan Features
- A rich universe color, a game with twists; a game full of existential values and action waiting for you.
- Gather your legacy, unlock devastating strikes to combo with, and mix aurions to create new ones.
- Confront enemies as Enzo, with Erine’s assistance and make the best out of the couple in combat.
- Join a spiritual quest that takes our heroes to journey across a wonderful world of African fantasy.
- Powerful duels with fascinating and immersive dialogues, etc.