A mighty young and
ambidextrous amphibious ambitious 23 year old named John Halter from California is developing a game representing microbial life.
In Bacillus, you control a population of bacteria. Your goal : Survive.This game looks pretty wild and offers some key features:
– A large open world to explore with 20+ unique micro-environments and hidden features
– A wide variety of upgrades to customize your bacteria
– A bunch of different nutrients to eat and custom design your metabolism with
– Play against hundreds of different species of bacteria – each uniquely evolved for your game
– Evolution! The game evolves as you play. Every species in the game has a genome which realistically changes over time.
– A unique ecosystem forms each time you play based on the evolutionary history generated when you start the game.
– Genetics! Each bacteria in the game has its own genome for which its traits are based on.
– A changing world with events to change how you play, and seasonal/daily/monthly/yearly effects.
– Play with your friends to survive with multi-player support.
– Linux, PC & Mac support.
If interested go ahead and help fund this game and help this young dev turn this into a Kickstarter success story!