Banners of Ruin turn based Card Battler has positive news for Linux and Mac support as well as Windows PC. Thanks to developer Monte Bearo and their new publisher Goblinz Studio. Due to arrive via Humble Store and Steam this summer.
Banners of Ruin the turn based Card Battler with awesome art. Now part of the Goblinz Studio publishing label. Due to make it’s debut onto Early Access sometime this summer. Of course, we also have further details regarding Linux support.
We will work on it [Linux] for the full release (it’s a small team, only 1 dev at the moment.
According to the email reply. The developer is having some issues with Linux and Mac right now. So they are “focusing on Windows PC first.” However, Goblinz Studio will also see if they can assign a “dev that can help them in the next months!” Since Banners of Ruin will be in Early Access for a full calendar year. Hopefully, with this support we can see a native port earlier.
According to the Steam Discussion post, there is a formal developer reply. Also indicating that Windows PC will be the main focus. Doing so in order to keep the build “stable” during development.
Banners Of Ruin Trailer
Banners of Ruin will have you focus on building your deck. So you can fight your way through the city of Dawn’s Point with card based combat. With up to 6 members in your party. Likewise, characters loyal to your cause can have a their own unique cards. Along with abilities that may augment your deck in powerful, exciting ways. While letting you defeat each of the elite opponents in your path to the city’s Guard Captain. And hopefully, cripple the Enders at their core. You and your brethren may fall at this attempt. Consequently, there will always be others to carry the torch. House Blackfoot will remember, and they will never relent. Encounter a series of scenarios as you travel through the city which may help you. But at the expense of some moral ground.
- Build your Banners of Ruin deck by looting, buying and unlocking a myriad of cards.
- Beavers and Bears? Or Wolves and Weasels? While you build a party of up to 6 throughout your run to battle your foes.
- 6 Races to explore with unique racial card pools and passives to choose from.
- Ding! Level up your characters so you can unlock talent cards and powerful passives. These can drastically impact your strategy.
- Loot! Collect weapons and armour to bolster your ranks with interesting effects and abilities.
- Which way? Navigate the streets in a dynamic card driven campaign.
- Decisions in Banners of Ruin. Reveal and engage in varying encounters on your journey which can have positive and negative outcomes.
- Fight an increasingly challenging array of enemies with exciting AI behaviors.
- Another failed attempt? Earn tokens after every run to unlock new cards and passives into the game to help you achieve victory.