Barotrauma submarine simulator releases in Early Access for Linux, Mac and Windows PC games. Thanks to Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and indie developers FakeFish and Undertow Games. Now this hilarious multiplayer is available on Steam and Humble Store.
Barotrauma is a hilarious sci-fi submarine simulator. Also sending up to 16 players in an underwater journey. So you explore beneath the surface of Jupiter’s moon Europa. Where you’ll discover alien wonders and horrors. Commanding various submarine systems. And also fight to survive dangers from both outside and within.
Navigate a chilling ocean filled with strange creatures. While you explore alien ruins. Working with your crew mates to complete missions on the voyage.
You also choose from several classes. Doing so to work together managing complex systems. Including the nuclear reactor, guns and engines. And of course sonar. While you fend off hostile monsters. Seal deadly radio active leaks. Working to survive crew infected with a alien viruses.
Barotrauma – Brace For Impact Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Barotrauma’s thrilling and often hilarious chaos. Since the games both fun to play and watch. Thanks to procedurally generated levels. Also the crazy ragdoll physics with full mod support. So you can go deeper.
But beware: some threats are closer than you think. Since the multiplayer’s traitor mode option may start. Randomly assigning players to secretly betray the crew. Complete with their own individual missions. Such as killing and treason.
- Team up in adrenaline filled 2D co-op. A multiplayer for up to 16 players. Or betray your crew and bury them in an icy grave.
- Master tricky submarine function in Barotrauma. Including crafting systems. So you can survive Europa’s frigid depths.
- Explore a vast ocean filled with unknown life. With other nasty secrets in this alien world.
- Play as one of several classes. Including Captain, Engineer and Security Officer. Maybe a Mechanic or Medic.
- Procedurally created levels and events. Ensuring no two games are the same.
- Make your own creatures! So you can transform the game via Steam Workshop. Create your own submarines too. Even your own sprites and levels. Also alien creatures for other players to download.
Since Early access is the start for Barotrauma. The games going to get regular releases with updates. While growing with new content and features. Including fixes and changes. While the teams work with the game’s community on Steam.
Barotrauma releases now on Early Access and Humble Store. Priced at $29.99 USD / £21,49 / €24,99. Plus a 15% discount until June 12th. Which also releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. So now team up with your friend list.