Since newest trailer for Battle Chasers: Nightwar was announced a month ago. So both Airship Syndicate and THQ Nordic are eager for the games upcoming release date. Which means a Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows debut via Steam, Humble Store and GOG. Fans of the Battle Chasers franchise can take advantage of the 10% discount before launch. Since the games discount extension runs until the release date, October 3rd. Which includes the action-packed hero: Alumon the Devil Hunter. Once a member of a sacred order of monster hunters. Alumon was banished from the order and now operates alone as bounty hunter. Since he now takes contracts and doing odd jobs for money. From exorcisms and assassinations if the job requires it.
Though Alumon possesses the traditional magic and light-based abilities of the Battle Priests of his order, he has taken his study of the dark arts further than most. Many of his spells and abilities call upon dark magic, often bringing harm to himself or others. Meddling with these dark powers has physical effects on Alumon. So he is easily recognisable by his frost white hair and serpent-like eyes. For that reason, Alumon usually wears a mask.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar Features:
- Classic turn-based combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts.
- Beautiful, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot.
- Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero’s unique dungeon skills to survive
- Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills
- Dive into the deep crafting system, using the unique ingredient-overloading system to create epic items!
Since the Battle Chasers: Nightwar video serves as the animated introduction. Showing off the game and which takes inspiration title sequences of TV classic series. Reflecting back to the 1980s, Thundercats, Silverhawks and Defenders of the Earth.
Therefore, should you be eager to play Battle Chasers: Nightwar at release. Since this will be a day-one Linux and Ubuntu release. As well as Mac and Windows, of course. That 10% discount is still available via Steam, Humble Store and GOG. But only until October 3rd.