Battle Motion brings massive battles to Early Access games for Linux, Mac and Windows. Thanks to developer Meadow Games singleplayer action game looks good. Which uses non-target directional combat system. And available on Steam.
Battle Motion bring massive battles in a fantasy setting. So players can expect to fight non-stop. Battling with many units, game modes and different classes. Also different weapons and some crazy fun.
The only sad part, this is only singleplayer action. While there are massive fantasy battles. The combat system is like Mount and Blade meets Gloria Victis.
While Battle Motion offers non-stop action. This includes multiple game modes plus additional match settings.
With a lot of units on the map. And the games AI for each unit has their behaviour and goals.
Also you can try different classes. Since this includes various weapons and runes combination. Even though runes is not available yet. Since each of these affects your combat style.
There is also a Castle Mode. Where you can create your own castle. Then recruit units, manage them and fight with other castles.
Battle Motion Early Access Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
So if you want more, try other creations in Workshop (coming soon).
- Workshop Support (SOON) – custom maps, custom weapons, localization and some other things.
- Fun for Everyone – 3 difficulty levels, ragdoll physics in Battle Motion. Third or First person view, many blood, buffs / debuffs effects, Hardcore Mode and many more. Everyone will finds something for yourself.
- Castle Mode (WORK IN PROGRESS) – create your own castle, recruit members to your battle team and fight with other castles. You can earn gold from battles, upgrade the castle, recruit new units, train them, replace your death or injured allies etc. This all with support custom maps, weapons from Workshop.
- Different AI types – AIs have different behaviors and goals in each Game Modes, which makes each battle unique.
- Low-End Hardware Requirement – have an old PC or wants to play on your notebook while travelling? No problem, you can change game parameters, that will be sufficient for the hardware you have.
Battle Motion brings massive battles to Early Access. The games available now for $8.49 USD. This also includes a 15% release week discount until February 11th. With support for Linux, Mac and Windows.