Battle Royale Tycoon strategy sim launches on Steam with day-one support for Linux, as well as Mac and Windows. The games’ now available on Early Access thanks to Endless Loop Studios. Reasonably priced at a solid $9.99 USD.
Battle Royale Tycoon will have players designing and building arenas. So your guests can fight, keeping them happy and your workers paid. And also make a profit in the process.
Therefore in Battle Royale Tycoon you manage a Park where your Guests come in to have fun. Since they are here to experience your custom Built arenas and various other buildings.
Battle Royale Tycoon strategy sim Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Set up the Arena layout and Game Mode: Battle Royale, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag.
- Listen to your guests and improve the design of your arenas: Add items, cover, fix spawn kills.
- Build up the rest of your park with Shops, Bathrooms, Shooting Ranges, etc.
- Repair your items and keep them in good condition so no one gets hurt.
- Clean up the arenas before starting a new battle.
Battle Royale Tycoon is a full scale management sim, so you have to learn how to run your own battle royale show. Building that park to suit you guests needs, filling it with unique combat arenas. While filling those arenas with a myriad of weapons and obstacles.
What should you look forward too? Your arenas are not a traditional battle royale free-for-all. Team deathmatch and capture the flag modes are part of the gameplay. Plus there is a bit if comical aspect, since you have to clean your arenas before each round begins. So this should keep you workers busy.
Battle Royale Tycoon strategy sim launches on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows. Priced at $9.99 USD, but there is a 10% launch week discount until December 17th.