BattleCON: Online is a deep strategic card game of the same name available for Linux, Mac and Windows. Where you pair two cards together to form an attack. While using unique combinations to outplay your opponent via Steam.
So with this BattleCON: Online card pairing system, characters have tons of move options with 10 cards in total.
Choose your fighter from a diverse roster of spell-slinging duelists. So tag-teaming werewolves, time-traveling boxers, dimensional knights, and more.
Since BattleCON has gained a worldwide following. Which also includes top-notch character design, beautiful presentation, and crunchy conflict-driven gameplay. So player have to put their skills to the test with friends and rivals. While facing off with others from around the world in the official online adaptation.
BattleCON: Online Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Weave together the elements, transform your fighter, set traps, mutate your cards—the possibilities are endless!
- A faithful implementation of the board gaming classic, now with special effects, voice acting, new art, and more!
- 19 Playable Fighters, with new fighters released monthly, plus exclusive fighters Seven and Riflam!
- Real-time online multi-player games with opponents from around the world. Play cross-platform with users on PC, Mac, and Linux (mobile platforms coming soon).
- Find opponents with automatic matchmaking, or challenge rivals directly from your in-game friends list.
- Interactive tutorial mode teaches the basics as you play.
- Meticulously balanced and regularly updated.
BattleCON: Online gives you all the control of the tabletop edition . Which also includes a fully managed digital platform. Including animations, voiceovers, alternate costumes, and the latest balance patches and tournament rule-sets. Players can even watch replays and challenge friends directly.
As in popular battle arena games, you can play fighters on a free rotation. Or have them forever for a one-time purchase with in-game or real-world currency.
Updates available soon:
With each update, Level 99 Games will introduce new fighters. And also an improvement in playability and balance. As well as implementing new fighters every few weeks. Many of these are favorites from the classic BattleCON Board Game. But others are brand new and exclusive to BattleCON: Online. Available on Steam Free to Play.