Bestiary Update is now live for Dead Cells game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the developer Motion Twin. The new update is now available if you own the game on Humble Store, Steam or GOG.
Dead Cells fans have several new enemies standing in their way now. Alongside a myriad of new content updates. Since the Bestiary Update is now live on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. With consoles following next month from Motion Twin and Evil Empire.
Fans are also getting a whopping ten new achievements. Along with eight of them related to The Bad Seed DLC. Classic achievements are also now available and secret, so there.
Dead Cells: The Bad Seed – Animated Trailer
The Bestiary Update content is broken down below:
- Six brand new enemies await players
- Three of the enemies are biome specific. And three are available throughout various levels at different Boss Cells
- Eleven new affixes on active skills in the Bestiary Update
- Eight new normal affixes including ice, fire, bleed or poison, grenades arrows and more
- Three new starred affixes including oil and fire spreading around when a deployable trap is destroyed. Or while pushing enemies around you when the effect of the used active ends. Including extended duration on powers like Wings, Crow and Smokebomb
- Two new items
- Crowbar – a fast brutality weapon that crits after breaking a door or a breakable prop
- Portable Door: allows you to bring a door with you. All thanks to the Bestiary Update. Covering your back while you take care of the mobs in front of you. Allowing for an elegant stun effect when you decide to turn around
- The Bad Seed addition from earlier this year has received new lore rooms. There are also secrets for the Arboretum and the Morass. As well as new mobs to re-balance the bestiary of the level.
- Three new outfits cap off the major content updates
- Two are linked to the secrets and lore of The Bad Seed DLC. One is available for everyone that can rise up to the ultimate challenge.
Bestiary Update hand the crazy long list. Including the new balance changes, can be found HERE. Dead Cells available on Humble Store, Steam or GOG.