Billion Beat is a cartoony, skill-based boxing action game for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Dronami. Due to arrive onto Steam Early Access tomorrow.
Inspired by the classic Super Punch-Out!!. In Billion Beat players have to fight through a gauntlet of boss fights. While facing multiple bizarre forms such as the final one. Which is a large alien penis-man that can ejaculate on the player. But, the game is also chock full of raunchy, irreverent humor and a unique style of 90’s cartoons. Such as Ren & Stimpy or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Likewise, the game has a hard hitting soundtrack. A mix of Hip Hop and House bangers.
Execute techniques with perfect timing to unleash powered-up attacks. While you upgrade your fists, seek advice from your Mascoach, and buy and use Dranx. Who makes Billion Beat fights more manageable. The gameplay is easy to pick up yet difficult to master.
- Master a deep and nuanced combat engine that rewards skilled timing and careful attack selection.
- Fight through a gauntlet of a dozen meticulously crafted boss fights with multiple forms.
- Utilize advanced Hyper techniques to humiliate your opponent and make the crowd go apeshit.
- Upgrade your fists, seek advice from your Mascoach, and buy and use Dranx to make fights more manageable.
Billion Beat Trailer
- Master an extensive move set to fight your way to the top.
- Execute techniques with perfect timing to unleash powered-up attacks.
- Strategically build up and expend Energy in Billion Beat. So you can use Strong Punches and Rapid Flurries.
- Enjoy a deeply satisfying combat engine with full damage modeling. Beat the enemy’s glasses off, knock out their teeth, and give ’em a black eye.
It’s all about Hype
- Hype up the crowd by landing tricky to use attacks that demonstrate your skill.
- Learn to use the Hyper version of each attack, which is less effective yet more rewarding.
- Roll with the punches and beat Hyper Missions.
- Bet on your own skill. Ante up before each match and reap the rewards or suffer the consequences of defeat.
Billion Beat will be launching into Early Access. While in the current version you can play with one character only, the full game will contain two additional characters with unique fighting styles. The final version will also contain Tronix, cyborg parts that can power-up the player, as well as the unique Story Beatz feature that allows the player to learn opponents’ backstories by punching them in the face.
Billion Beat skill-based boxing action game for Linux, Mac and Windows PC hits tomorrow. Due to arrive onto Steam Early Access January 6th, 2021. So stay tuned.