Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness CRPG game hits a milestone for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the ongoing efforts of developer GrapeOcean Technologies. Which is available on Steam Early Access and GOG.
Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness CRPG already includes Linux and Mac support. Thanks to developer GrapeOcean. Who also offers a host of changes since the successful Kickstarter project released. Originally making its debut into Early Access on August 26th.
After releasing native support this month, Black Geyser now has 13 major updates. Hitting a new milestone with a lot of changes since the Early Access release. While arranging upgrades for community issues. These range from class balance to greatly reducing load times. There are also hundreds of major upgrades over the last 6 weeks. Such as certain quests that would not be counted as finished. And some Sleepwalker battle related bugs.
Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness – Official Steam Trailer
Gameplay features a demanding real time tactical combat with pause. There are also over 300,000 words of dialogue. This includes deep lore and unique companions. While Black Geyser invites players to explore a huge unique fantasy world. Here players can also build their own hero from the five different races and 13 class types.
- A huge world map with 2 countries (Isilmerald and Northern Realm). While offering dozens of districts, camps, villages, and towns.
- 5 playable races (Human, Dwarf, Elf, Feldegug and Rillow).
- 13 unique classes from 4 class models in Black Geyser. Such as Priest, Outlaw, Warrior, and Wizard.
- Over 300,000 words of hand crafted story.
- Also offering classic real time tactical combat with pause.
- A wealth of spells to wield and crafting to use. All combined with deep character progress.
- Character actions impact greed. This also greatly affects the world around you.
- An original world full of diverse characters, creatures, and biomes.
- Lead characters with fully voice acting.