Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness cRPG games coming to Early Access soon for Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to details from developer GrapeOcean Technologies. Due to make its big debut this August on Steam.
Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness takes place in a land plagued by war, disease, and abductions. Since the dark gods bring nothing but dishonesty and greed. Developed by GrapeOcean Technologies and due to be published by V Publishing. The games officially due to Early Access on Steam, coming on August 26th. With that, we can also expect Linux support, thanks to an email from GrapeOcean.
We can confirm that Early Access will support Linux.
While this is great news for Linux players. The developers also report that Early Access will likely come with smaller issues. Mainly in the form of performance. Although they do not go into detail, the development period is about 6 months. The full version of Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness is due to arrive in Q1 2022.
Inspired by classics such as Baldur’s Gate and Icewind Dale. Black Geyser features real time tactical combat with pause. Including rich story, deep lore, and memorable companions. All taking place in a corrupt fantasy world filled with death and disease.
Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness Gameplay Trailer
“As a small team, we wanted to create a unique world that had a different tone. But one filled with everything we’ve come to expect from a cRPG. An epic story, exploration, mystery, and plenty of side quests,” says David Zakal, Director and Founder of GrapeOcean Technologies.
With over 300,000 words of dialogue and a huge world to explore. Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness invites players to choose their own unique race and class. So they can gather their party and venture forth into Yerengal. All due to uncover the secrets of their heritage.
Having increased the size and scope of development. Thanks to the successfully backed Kickstarter in 2018. As a result, receiving more than $100,000 USD. The indie team officially began development in 2015, long before turning to crowdfunding.
- A huge world map with 2 countries (Isilmerald and Northern Realm). Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness offers dozens of districts, settlements, villages and towns.
- 5 playable races: Human, Dwarf, Elf, Feldegug and Rillow.
- 13 unique classes from 4 class archetypes. Such as Priest, Outlaw, Warrior, and Wizard.
- Over 300,000 words of hand crafted dialogue.
- Traditional real time tactical combat with pause.
- An abundance of spells to wield and crafting to undertake. These are all combined with deep character progress.
- Character actions impact greed, which directly affects the world around you.
- An original world filled with diverse characters, creatures and biomes.
- Fully voice acted lead characters.
Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness cRPG can be Wishlisted on Steam now. All in preparation for its release into Early Access on August 26th.